Friday, January 22, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

On May 31, 2009 my husband Mark and I welcomed two beautiful babies, Xavier and Mackenzie, into our lives.

Now, exactly eight months later, the fog is just starting to clear.

I would have started this blog months ago, but the demands of two darling babies have occupied much of my time. As we have now settled into a relatively predictably routine, I make this pledge to myself, my children and to my future followers:

I, Carla Garrett, will make my best effort to update this blog at least weekly, at most daily.

I will not use this blog to bore you with mindless ramblings about life, but to document the lives of Mackenzie and Xavier.

I hope to give readers a glimpse into what it’s like raising twins and to offer support and share my experiences with other moms of multiples.

And I hope someday Mack and X-Man will get a kick out of reading it!

Please understand it is still under construction and I will be playing catch up as I add posts that should have been added months ago.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome Carla! I cant wait to read more ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the updates Carla!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Carla:
    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging -- what a great idea. I can't wait to read more about your exploits as a new mother. What a fantastic idea! All the best! Matt

    ReplyDelete